[foundation-board] Core funds update and finance overview post July as promised.

Mark Gibbs mark.gibbs at okfn.org
Thu Aug 17 09:45:56 UTC 2017

Dear OKI board,

I have attached the latest core funds numbers below in reference to the shortfall, I have managed to bring it down again as we have made some staffing reductions, cut expenses having a positive affect for the remainder of the year, hence we now see a shortfall prediction of just over £40k.  I am confident that by the end of the year I can bring this down to most likely a shortfall of around £15k.  However, I am also aware that Pavel has had some recent success with fundraising that will then allow for the £15 k to be covered.  I will keep you posted, should you wish for any further information please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

BR

Mark Gibbs

COO Open Knowledge International

Tel: 07784 465130

skype: osdorperweg

Open Knowledge International    -    See how data can change the world

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn  |  Facebook  |  Blog

Open Knowledge International Community Stories | http://okfncommunity.tumblr.com/ | see how people are changing the world

en Knowledge is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is incorporated in England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with company number 05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered office address: Open Knowledge, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS, UK.