[foundation-board] Doing some work with ODI

Karin Christiansen karin at karinchristiansen.org
Mon Jul 10 10:43:03 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Just to let you know I am doing some work with The ODI starting this week
helping set up the  research and development programme funded by UK govt.
Will know more about exactly what this will involve by the end of the
week.  There are obvious benefits to this but need to keep a keen eye on
conflict of interest.  Feel free to drop me a line if you want to discuss
and perhaps we can add it as an AOB for the Board meeting.

Best
Karin

Karin Christiansen

karin at karinchristiansen.org