[foundation-board] OKI Board - Poll for extraordinary meeting, and email-list update

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Thu Jul 13 10:18:22 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Please complete this poll at your earliest convenience, looking at dates at
the start of next month. I have given phases of day rather than specific
times as this can be sorted once a date has been agreed; I suggest we
consider a 2-hour slot likely.

http://doodle.com/poll/5n6qm4wk4gmw2cnf

Please also note that Andrew is now on the Board mailman list and Martin
removed, as is Franka who was there for historical reasons.

Thanks and best wishes,
Naomi

--

Naomi Lillie

Executive Assistant

skype: n.lillie  |  @naomilillie <https://twitter.com/NaomiLillie>

Open Knowledge International <http://okfn.org/>    -    See how data can
change the world

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>

Open Knowledge International Community Network | http://planet.okfn.org/ |
see how people are changing the world

Open Knowledge is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is incorporated in
England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with company number
05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered office address: Open
Knowledge, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS, UK.