[foundation-board] Fwd: Card for Michelle

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Wed Jul 19 10:37:13 UTC 2017

Dear all, please note the below. N

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Naomi Lillie <naomi.lillie at okfn.org>
Date: 13 July 2017 at 10:42
Subject: Card for Michelle
To: Naomi Lillie <naomi.lillie at okfn.org>

Dear all,
[current staff of OKI]

As you may be aware, we heard the very sad news that Michelle's husband
Kevan passed away towards the end of June.

Sam has kindly created a virtual card that we each can sign.

Please send any message you would like included to me via email.

We'll sign it from 'all', so if you don't know what to say then don't
worry, you'll still be included.

We'll also being sending flowers from the organisation in a couple of weeks
when she's back home again.

On a practical note, Mark and the Ops team are picking up her work in her
absence so please direct any work-related requests to him.

Best wishes,
Naomi

--

Naomi Lillie

Executive Assistant

skype: n.lillie  |  @naomilillie <https://twitter.com/NaomiLillie>

Open Knowledge International <http://okfn.org/>    -    See how data can
change the world

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>

Open Knowledge International Community Network | http://planet.okfn.org/ |
see how people are changing the world

Open Knowledge is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is incorporated in
England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with company number
05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered office address: Open
Knowledge, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS, UK.