[foundation-board] Safe the Date OKFest 2018

Pavel Richter pavel.richter at okfn.org
Tue May 30 08:23:11 UTC 2017

Dear all,

as mentioned during our last Board call, we have now set the dates for
OKFestival 2018: It will be happening from 3. to 6. May 2018 in
Thessaloniki, Greece.

Even so we have not finished our planning yet, I am certain that it would
be great if the whole Board would attend the event. So can I ask you to
block the dates in your calendar? And I will keep you updated throughout
the year about schedule, travel and accommodation, etc.

Thank you!

--
Kind regards

Pavel Richter