[foundation-board] Fwd: ED Certified l Open Knowledge Foundation

Mark Gibbs mark.gibbs at okfn.org
Tue Oct 10 06:06:58 UTC 2017

Dear all,

It gives me great pleasure to forward this email from NGOSoirce, over the last weeks Michelle, Paul and I have been working to reverse a decision that NGOSource made just over two years ago.  Last night I had the last call with Kevin and his team, he then announces that they had decided to grant us with Charitable Equivalency, please see the email below.

Kind Regards

Mark Gibbs