[foundation-board] OKF board

Mark Gibbs mark.gibbs at okfn.org
Wed Oct 18 15:10:34 UTC 2017

Karin

Last night it sounded as though you were all arriving the day before, if that the case I am arranging accommodation and ferries should not be an issue.  I would suggest that if those of you travelling from London on the 7 November aim to take the Waterloo train to Portsmouth Harbour, you should be able to take the 12.30 train and be in Ryde at 14.37.  I would then arrange a taxi collection for you and you will be with us at 1530 latest.

Please confirm attendance, last night I had the impression that Yourself and Tim were confirmed, Jane was a maybe and Helen was hoping to join, For Helen I think its easier to go via Southampton – Cowes and I will arrange a Taxi if Helen can advise on the timings.

Kind Regards

Mark Gibbs