[foundation-board] OKI Board Meetings Sept - reminder

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Fri Sep 1 14:36:54 UTC 2017

Dear all,

There are two Board meetings coming up in September:

   - Wednesday 13th, 18.30-20.30 - standing regular meeting
   - Tuesday 19th, 18.30-20.30 - extraordinary meeting for finances

I am in the process of confirming the venues for these, and Pavel will
follow up.

Please note the there will be no COO update on the 13th as Mark is away,
and finances won't be covered then as the 19th will focus exclusively on
this. The Audited Accounts will be circulated well in advance in order to
allow review, so that all queries may be addressed at the 19th and
therefore the accounts may be be approved (accounts need to be filed with
Companies House by 30th Sept.).

If you have any topics further to the below, please send through:

   - CEO update inc. Leadership Team progress
   - Risk Register
   - Products Update
   - Viderum Update
   - Board Retreat
   - Board Recruitment
   - (19th) Finances, including the Audited Accounts

Pavel has updated me that Board Meeting minutes are now accepted if there
is no response to the contrary within 2 weeks of circulation, so I have
confirmed the minutes of last November and January as approved.

Please note I am now away until the 21st.

Best wishes,
Naomi

--

Naomi Lillie

Executive Assistant

skype: n.lillie  |  @naomilillie <https://twitter.com/NaomiLillie>

Open Knowledge International <http://okfn.org/>    -    See how data can
change the world

http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/OKFNetwork>  |  Blog <http://blog.okfn.org/>

Open Knowledge International Community Network | http://planet.okfn.org/ |
see how people are changing the world

Open Knowledge is a not-for-profit organisation.  It is incorporated in
England & Wales as a company limited by guarantee, with company number
05133759.  VAT Registration № GB 984404989. Registered office address: Open
Knowledge, St John’s Innovation Centre, Cowley Road, Cambridge CB4 0WS, UK.