[foundation-board] Fwd: Latest accounts update and tracking budget for 2017

Mark Gibbs mark.gibbs at okfn.org
Tue Sep 19 13:33:05 UTC 2017

Good Morning,

Returning back to work yesterday i have compiled accounts for August.
Please find the latest August accounts combined with an updated tracking
budget for 2017.  as you will see we have continued to bring in the deficit
and through a number of cost saving exercises and a small reduction in
force we are now in line to close 2017 break even, maybe even with a slight
surplus.  I know this evening is to present the Budget 2018, however any
questions with the attached i will be happy to address.  I have
consolidated to PDF as i managed to finish these on the train so limited
internet.

Kind Regards

Mark Gibbs
COO Open Knowledge International