[foundation-board] Fwd: OKI Board Meetings Sept - reminder

Pavel Richter pavel.richter at okfn.org
Wed Sep 13 17:16:16 UTC 2017

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sebastian Moleski <smoleski at viderum.com>
Date: 13 September 2017 at 17:58
Subject: RE: OKI Board Meetings Sept - reminder
Cc: Sebastian Moleski <sebastian.moleski at okfn.org>, Naomi Lillie <
naomi.lillie at okfn.org>, "Pavel Richter (okfn.org)" <pavel.richter at okfn.org>,
Mark Gibbs <mgibbs at viderum.com>

Good afternoon,

Please find attached my update for tonight’s meeting. It’s structured as
previous ones were for continuity until a new process for Viderum reporting
to OKI can be established. As always, you can find the monthly financial
statements up to July 2017 on Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/0BwZTcOrpD_ooSXdNVllzQ0tKbFE

While I cannot attend in person, unfortunately, I’m happy to dial in for
the Viderum update tonight. The next meeting of the Viderum board is next
week, right adjacent to the finance meeting.

Best,

*Sebastian Moleski*

Chief Executive Officer

Viderum <https://www.viderum.com/> - making the world’s public data