[geo-discuss] Fwd: [ordnancemaps] Soviet military maps and other topics

Mon Nov 14 22:59:28 UTC 2005

Following earlier discussion about Soviet military maps, have a look at
the URL quoted below: he puts together a plausible case for the Soviet
maps _not_ being based on in-copyright OS mapping.

Richard

Begin forwarded message: