[geo-discuss] list of ministers

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Thu Aug 31 20:13:27 UTC 2006

Benjamin Henrion wrote:
> We could update the list of ministers with the latest PR from the
> Council on Envirronnement matters, the ministers competent are probably
> the same as listed here:
>
> http://www.consilium.europa.eu/cms3_applications/Applications/newsRoom/LoadDocument.asp?directory=fr/envir/&filename=90424.pdf

Good idea. I see document is up to date regarding Poland (though,
I don't speak french ;))
Current Polish Minister of the Environment is Mr. Jan SZYSZKO.
The contact on our website is also valid, but it's to
undersecretary of the Minister, to Mr. Jedrysek.
However, I'm still not sure if INSPIRE and related subjects
are within the responsibilities of undersecrecary, Mr. Jedrysek.

So, I think it's reasonable to contact the Minister
(Jan Szyszko) directly.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot