[geo-discuss] Fwd: final text INSPIRE

Benjamin Henrion bh at udev.org
Fri Dec 15 13:15:03 GMT 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: BREPOELS Frieda ASSISTANT2 <Frieda.brepoels-assistant2 at europarl.europa.eu>
Date: Dec 15, 2006 2:13 PM
Subject: final text INSPIRE
To: zoobab at gmail.com

Good afternoon,

Indeed the parliament and the council reached an agreement a couple of
weeks ago on the final text for the INSPIRE dossier. But this text is
still under construction by the linguistic and judicial services of
the parliament. It will only be voted in februari, by the plenary
parliament. So only after this vote the text will be adopted (or not)
and difinitive. Although it will be sooner available on the internet,
I can not tell you precisely when that will be.

Don't hesitate to ask our help in the future.

Kind regards,
Matthias Diependaele

Matthias Diependaele

Medewerker Europarlementslid Frieda Brepoels (N-VA)

Assistant Member of the European Parliament Frieda Brepoels

Europees Parlement - European Parliament

Wiertzstraat ASP 8 F 264   1047 Brussel

Tel: +32 2 283 7862  Fax: +32 2 284 9862

Email:frieda.brepoels-assistant2 at europarl.europa.eu

Uw toekomst in Europa!

 www.friedabrepoels.eu

--
Benjamin Henrion <bhenrion at ffii.org>
FFII Brussels - +32-484-566109 - +32-2-4148403