[geo-discuss] [timo at elasticspace.com: Re: Petition for Public Access to Geographic Data in Europe]

Saul Albert saul at twenteenthcentury.com
Mon Feb 20 00:54:19 UTC 2006

hi Guys,

hmm... what do we think - Norway should be able to express an opinion no?

Saul.

----- Forwarded message from Timo Arnall <timo at elasticspace.com> -----

From: Timo Arnall <timo at elasticspace.com>
Subject: Re: Petition for Public Access to Geographic Data in Europe
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 15:17:40 +0100
To: Saul <saul at theps.net>

Hi Saul, I've signed, but the list does not include Norway, my
colleagues are complaining that they can't sign. Does this issue
affect EEA countries too?
Timo

----- End forwarded message -----

--