[geo-discuss] updating the open letter and resending

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue Jun 6 13:11:53 UTC 2006

We should update and resend the open letter which was sent before the
ENVI committee meeting:

   http://www.publicgeodata.org/Open_Letter

In particular we should prominently mention the over 5.5k people who
have signed on to the petition.

I may take a stab at this later today or tomorrow but if someone else
wants to have a go first please feel free. We should then send it no
later than thursday (next week is a plenary week and will be very hectic
so we need to get letter to assistants by late thurs/v. early friday).

Regards,

Rufus