[geo-discuss] contacts for national environment ministers

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Fri Jun 23 13:39:45 UTC 2006

http://publicgeodata.org/Contact_Your_Minister is replacing the old
'contact your environment department' page. Benjamin dug up a document
which contained a list of all ministers attending a recent Council
meeting which is now here http://tinyurl.com/eo3zm  and contains names
of all ministries though they are in English. The whole page I hope to
fill out a bit better and float on the freegis list soon.

I spent a little while searching the web for contact details for some
of them, in the languages i have half a hope of following. a lot of
people have wikipedia pages which is great. If anyone feels like
helping out with this for five minutes, digging out the contact pages
and department homepages for different national environment
ministries, that would be appreciated. The ease with which one can
find a representative's details and contact them is a fun indicator of
the health of a national democracy... ;)

jo