[geo-discuss] stopDWG

Piergiorgio Cipriano pg.cipriano at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 12:45:28 UTC 2006

Good point Paolo,
have a look here ... http://sit.geographics.it/Web_SigProvFe/Home.html
it's a just released service by a Provincia di Ferrara selling dwg tiles of
its topographic map.
You can register, view and download copies.
DWG, of course, can be converted using free tools, but you will probably
loose information.
Furthermore: DWG is graphic, not geographic!
And, more important, many public admins are actually SELLING dwg files: in
the case mentioned above the entire map will cost you more than 37K € !!!

pg

Piergiorgio Cipriano
pg.cipriano at gmail.com