No subject

Sat Aug 18 17:15:05 UTC 2007

AND donate entire Netherlands to OpenStreetMap

Automotive Navigation Data (AND) is a leading provider of location, routing=
,
mapping and address management are donating a street network of the entire
Netherlands. Yes, an entire country.

This is basically phenomenal.

We=B9ll have our first country complete from this data, which AND and I want
to work with the community to import. This is not least because fantastic
work has already been done in Amsterdam and elsewhere by the Digital
Pioneers supported openstreetmap netherlands community. AND will be at the
State of the Map, and you should be too :-)

Here=B9s the press release: