[geo-discuss] Petition for open geo data in all the 27 member states?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Fri Mar 23 12:50:25 UTC 2007

Sounds a great idea Benjamin. I think we could substantially reuse the
text from:

http://www.okfn.org/geo/manifesto.php

We also need to sort out the petition software (or use some standard
petition service) as we've had to take down
http://petition.publicgeodata.org/ for the time being due to spam issues
(bascially the form allowing you to notify others of the petition was
wide open to abuse ...).

Regards,

Rufus