[geo-discuss] New OKFN Facebook Group and OKCon Photos

Kaitlyn (Kat) Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Mon Jul 11 12:25:08 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Just a heads-up that we've created a new OKFN Facebook group page
(http://<http://goog_2079717438/>
facebook.com/OKFNetwork) for those in the network to find each other and
share OKFN images and related events. Would be great if you could join it so
others on Facebook can see what we're all up to (just click on the 'Like'
button).

We've also put many of our photos from #OKCon2011 up there, so if you see
your face in them, feel free to tag it and get some much-deserved virtual
credit for being around! You can also share your own photos from OKFN events
by uploading them to the group wall.

See you there!

Kat

| Kat Braybrooke*