[geo-discuss] POSTA CERTIFICATA: import layer from MDB file (geomedia)

Harry Wood mail at harrywood.co.uk
Sun Apr 28 20:09:05 UTC 2013

Personally I've never heard of geomedia before, but I notice there's quite a few questions and answers about 'geomedia' here. http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/tagged/geomedia   And if none of those give you a clue, then it's probably good website to ask your question.  You should state which software you've tried to use to open the file.

Harry