[Getthedata-discuss] CKAN API

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Dec 12 14:22:31 UTC 2011

On 2 November 2011 16:36, Chris Wallace <kit.wallace at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Rufus
>
> Sorry to be slow to reply - I seem to have got rather busy, partly with Tim
> Davies on the IATI project.  I'm willing to be more involved in getthedata
> but I'm a bit discouraged by the state of the site.  User pages still dont

That would be great.

> paginate and when I tried it just now, search doesnt work either . Whats the
> current plan?

Current plan is to keep improving. Just yesterday I switched the site
to gunicorn which seemed to significantly improve performance (though
it is still too slow!). We also plan to move servers at some point
soon to improve performance.

Pagination and search both work for m. Can you give more info about
how is it broken if it does not work for you?

Rufus

--
Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation