[Getthedata-discuss] CKAN API

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Oct 10 07:45:20 UTC 2011

On 3 October 2011 07:54, Chris Wallace <kit.wallace at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
> On another matter, I noticed a problem with getthedata (paging through the
> users)  and posted to the mailing list but nothing happened and its still a
> fault.  What are your plans for this site?  I have had a couple of chats

Sorry we haven't got to that. We did a big upgrade of OSQA a few weeks
ago and it seems to have broken some things. We also are trying to
improve performance (we switched to fastcgi but this actually seems to
have made the front page slower (though other pages are faster!).

> with Lucy about getting involved as an editor.

Our plans are:

a) to continue and improve the site
b) integrate it more closely with thedatahub.org

We do need help to do this though :-) Would you be interested in
becoming not just an editor but an "admin" for the getthedata. We'd be
happy to provide relevant access, etc?

Rufus