[humanities-dev] Shakespeare Annotations

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Apr 12 22:11:19 UTC 2012

One note: *many* of open shakespeare plays have no or very few
annotations at all (this should be a simple query in annotateit right
;-) ). Thus one option would be to go with the play text with the most
annotations (updating shakespeare texts as needed).

Rufus

--
Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation