[humanities-dev] Letters data into Textus

iain emsley iain_emsley at austgate.co.uk
Wed Feb 15 19:56:58 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm reposting this to the list as per a conversation with Rufus.

Rufus: I may have misunderstood one of the many conversations that flew
about but is there a plan to possibly write some sort of Drupal /
Wordpress plugin to pull out certain datasets along the lines of the
Datahub plugin which is on drupal.org? If so, I _should_ have some time
to help out on a Drupal one in a few weeks after I've cleared the decks
on some other projects.

Iain