[humanities-dev] Federated ID for TEXTUS

Christian Morbidoni christian.morbidoni at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 10:15:56 UTC 2012

I think how you implement the UI and login workflow is very important,
and it only partially depends on the use of OpenId. For example you
don't really need to redirect, but you can open a login popup, which
makes users experience nicer. Then you can also avoid to register to
openid account in your website, it could be done automatically (as in
the link I shared in the previous mail).

However that post raised interesting points. Google changing their
OpenId urls would be a problem, again I wonder if browserid could
solve this, as it bases of the email as an identifier.

best,

Christian