[humanities-dev] Other authors in Open Shakespeare

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Tue Jun 5 12:16:49 UTC 2012

Hi Iain,

Really interesting question. On the last Open Humanities call we were
joined by Sarah Moriarty who's very interested in setting up Open Joyce.

Like Rufus, though, I feel it might be sensible to set up more generic
domain specific instances of the chosen platform like Open Philosophy or
Open Literature.

Definitely worth having this chat on the next Open Humanities call -- which
reminds me that we haven't fixed a date.

I'm circulating this Doodle in a separate email, but feel free to fill it
in through this link:

http://www.doodle.com/npt85dxwr92afymx

Cheers,
Sam