[humanities-dev] Other authors in Open Shakespeare

iain emsley iain_emsley at austgate.co.uk
Tue Jun 5 13:38:22 UTC 2012

Might another approach be to have a central repository with the authors
as collections and have a UI that can be reused with rewriting to serve
the individual collections rather than go down the individual Textus
instances and use the Rest API in that way?

I think it would be useful to think about whether we would want to keep
the corpus work that was started in Shakespeare and could be useful in
extending to Milton and so on. It could be tied into the Weaving History
bits that have been tied in at some point.

Iain