[humanities-dev] Textus text format and system architecture

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Thu Mar 15 22:30:12 GMT 2012

Hi Rufus, All,

The high level overview Tom used for the initial user requirements workshop
can be found:

http://textusproject.org/2012/02/17/what-do-users-want-from-textus/

or

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/14Z_LJZYqw86VT2aBhgPToX8z80wH8dfKykvqx-h0pao/edit#slide=id.p

But the dev-list might want something more meaty!

Sam

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 9:18 PM, Rufus Pollock <rufus.pollock at okfn.org>wrote:

> Hi Tom,
>
> I may have missed stuff, but I wondered if there was any docs
> outlining the proposed text and annotation structure for Textus. I
> remember chatting with you about this and it sounded really
> interesting and I know colleagues from elsewhere (e.g. Annotator
> project) would love to hear about this too.
>
> Rufus

Sam Leon
Community Coordinator
Open Knowledge Foundation