[humanities-dev] Pushing textus prototype publicly

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Mar 15 21:52:05 UTC 2012

On 15 March 2012 21:44, Tom Oinn <tom.oinn at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi Rufus,
>
> I've been pushing to my public fork for a while now, there's not a lot
> to see though at the moment, mostly just bits of testing code to make
> sure I can sensibly integrate all the various bits of technology. I
> aim to have it cleaned up and more generally interesting soon[tm].
>
> https://github.com/tomoinn/textus
>
> What's the best way to submit pull requests to the main project repo?
> I guess at the moment it's just me working on it so I'm planning to
> only do so when it's in a sane state for someone else to run and prod
> at.

TBH as the main dev you can probably just to a simple 'push' rather
than submtting a pull request but if you want to be extra thorough you
can submit a pull request.

BTW: would it be worth starting to use the github issues to "task" up
bits of work [1]. I find it surprisingly useful, and it would also
allow for useful comments from others where relevant ...

Rufus

[1]: here's an example for HyperNotes
(https://github.com/okfn/hypernotes/issues) -- which was largely just
me ...