[humanities-dev] Update on Textus ...

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Apr 4 17:00:41 UTC 2013

Yes, and in notes from last meeting (which would be useful to ping
round regularly post-meeting). See this issue for the link:

https://github.com/CultureLabs/openliterature.net/issues/7#issuecomment-15484496

Rufus

PS: note also rename of OpenHumanities org on github to CultureLabs
which was unanimously passed at last meeting (I think Sam was going to
include that in the email round ...)

On 4 April 2013 17:51, todd.d.robbins at gmail.com