[humanities-dev] Crowdcrafting Hackday, Sat 16th March @C4CC (London)

Ross Mounce ross.mounce at okfn.org
Wed Mar 6 08:04:14 UTC 2013

Dear lists,

The Open Knowledge Foundation is organising a special Crowdcrafting Hackday
at the Centre for Creative Collaboration in London on Saturday 16th March
from 10:00 to 17:00 (GMT) in collaboration with the Citizen Cyberscience
Center and Citizen Cyberlab.

The overall aim will be to develop micro-tasking apps for Science &
Humanities applications. We will have several experts there on the day
representing http://www.epicollect.net/ (Imperial College London) as well
as the lead developer of Crowdcrafting.org himself - Daniel Lombraña
González (Citizen Cyberscience Center). An opportunity not to be missed!

Participants are welcome to either join-in with a project development on
the day, or bring their own app idea/proposal (but if the latter please do
get in contact with us beforehand so we can better accommodate this).

More info here: http://okfn.org/events/science-hackday-march-2013/

Event sign-up (required) here:
http://science-hackday-march-2013.eventbrite.com

Best,