[iRail] What Cedric is working on

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 21:44:35 UTC 2010

Hi,

Cedric is having some difficulties with the mailing list so I will post
his message for him (I'm sure he will be able to fix his problems
tomorrow)

-----
Hellow guys

All this stuff sounds awesome!
A tak board would be great idd, haven't found to check out all stuff
going on.
I'm working on windows phone app.
I also use the GPS position to order the list of stations by the
distance
to your current location.
The plan is to show the 'live boards' once you touch the station.
I will try to do the scraping for that and share the code so it can be
added to api.

first screen http://yfrog.com/2opyyij

Cheers
Cedric
---

So let me the first to reply on that:
Your app looks great!

Will you share the code written in PHP? Please fork the github master
branch and implement it in the api/ folder. That would help us big time!
(really)

Is your application at this moment relying on our API?

Pieter