[iRail] Meeting with NMBS "Adviseur Communicatie, Online and Mobile Applications"

Christophe Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Mon Aug 9 13:47:37 UTC 2010

Hello all.

Just a few days before I discovered the iRail API and had the first
contact with all you, I had an answer from the NMBS/SNCB for a meeting
request.
The purpose of this meeting was only the Android application and nothing
else, because I didn't know you, yet.

Now that we are working together and we have great plans, I would like
to know if you think that's a good idea to present them our
international project. Of course, they should certainly know about all
this because Yeri's Blog seem to get a visitor increasing number due to
the media, and they are following our projects.

I don't know if I can ask them to come with a few extra people during
the meeting, but if you are intersted or want to write them some
letters, or some information, I will listen to you and try to bring our
project in a "diplomatic" way.

What do you think I should told them?
Do you have any idea?

Thank a lot