[iRail] My 2 cents ideas to improve the API

Christophe Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 13:13:39 UTC 2010

Hello all,

Just received an answer from the german guy. I told him about our API
and mailing list:
Contact: flo <orangeman at teleportr.org>

@Yeri, Pieter: Can you please add my name/email adress to the project
and on the webpage (as collaborator), so people people using my
application will know that they are on the correct project in which I'm
involved?
Thank a lot.

@Yeri, the "chat" application work by train ID. I filter the feed for
each different train. That allow users to chat with all their co-travellers.
They can choose their train and see what people in this train are
talking about.

That's why I plan tu use the GPS position of the train! With your
iPhone/android Phone/windows Mobile phone, you always get an embedded GPS
I plan to add a feature to detect in which train you are, display
automatically  the timetable and the filtered chat system. That's really
exciting.

Do you imagine the power of that?

That's why that's not so useless. ( I also use the word useless, but I
am thinking that this feature can be a killer-one.)

See you!

Christophe Versieux