[iRail] [Updating everyone] API - Goals and specification

Koen Delvaux delvauxkoen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 16:36:58 UTC 2010

I think what you road is a good start of a project manifesto.
To support the initiative I asked @pekesenertjes (Steven Van Gaever) to give
it some PR exposure. To put him on the right track, I wrote the following
together with Yeri:

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1EWYqITdXvC36qiSRe_YBi1FfFl-XlVfFZddGp1JiW0s&hl=en&authkey=CO2SkdEP

Steven will or has contacted Yeri to see what they can do with
Communicatiemannen. Maybe you want to add your project manifesto as a
backgrounder.

Greets,

Koen
@kodel