[iRail] iRail API - Actionscript 3 wrapper

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 18:35:48 UTC 2010

Hi Christophe,

you're mixing up different topic: that mail was about the GPS locations
for stations.php, not about trains.php.

And those locations do work now, but it's not yet updated on the main
site. dev.irail.be/api is updated every hour and api.irail.be is updated
only when Yeri updates it manually. So if you're developing and testing
your application, please use dev.irail.be/api.

Pieter