[iRail] Close encounters with NMBS and De Lijn

Christophe Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Sun Dec 5 10:26:48 UTC 2010

Jan Fabry wrote:
>   possibly resulting in incorrect information and an unhappy customer. And when the user stands on a cold and deserted platform, will they blame iRail for giving incorrect information, or the NMBS? Remember it was a customer complaint to the NMBS about the iRail website that resulted in the cease-and-desist letter.

Please tell them to be honnest.
Just look at this and you will know what is an happy customer, so they
really don't care:

http://www.androlib.com/android.statistics.hafas-android-sncbnmbs-qtwFE.aspx
http://www.androlib.com/android.statistics.tof-cv-mpp-zzAE.aspx

Seriously, I want to sue them for giving bad information to people!

>   Remember that the MIVB also has a working API, and Michaël Uyttersprot created an Android application together with them. Does anyone know more about that?

Yes, I know him, he's a good friend. He was lucky enough to sell his
application to MIVB that is really open.
I can give him a phone call or forward him some mails if you want his
feedback.