[iRail] new betrains look&feel

Ah-Lun Tang ahluntang at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 08:17:08 UTC 2010

Nice work.

I do think that having that app icon for Windows phone on a separate line
feels a little bit unprofessional. It's like we couldn't put everything on
the same line. Also, if you hover over the iPhone icon, you can see that the
(silver) apple icon wasn't cut out precisely enough.

And i think it's traffic with two f's. If you're gonna translate the
information pages, then I think it's better if it's translated to all
Belgian languages, or people could make trouble about this (experienced it
myself in a project in my internship, people/customers will complain why
it's translated in french and why not in dutch and vice versa).

*Ah-Lun Tang*