[iRail] IRail.NET

Christophe Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 20:18:07 UTC 2010

Hi Dieter,

Just to let you know, Microsoft Innovative Center has opened a dev
contest with Mobistar.
(sorry the link is in french)
http://wp7.mic-belgique.be/

(I was thinking about calling you to present your BeTrains application.
Unfortunately, they only offer half price on a WP7 phone and some
trainings for dev's , and I think tht's a pity compared to all the
phones we got from Nokia and Samsung)

I already contacted them to get more for developping BeTrains on Windows
Phone.

Please let me know if you have already contacted the and we can ask for
the same thing.

Christophe