[iRail] Ready soon: NlTrains or NeTrains

Christophe Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 15:13:43 UTC 2010

Hello all, here are 2 pictures showing that the API is going to be
international soon.

Irail.nl is beginning to give results and Pieter is working hard to fix
them.
Just have a look at these 2 screenshots (at the bottom)

The cool thing is that we will be able to make a demo on the press
conference and show that our app can change the stations list just when
you cross the border of a country!

I really believe that with the help on some people, we can do something
great and grow quickly.
We really need to have contacts outside belgium to grow really fast and
to have people in order to help Pieter.

http://img.skitch.com/20101120-pdu28xdk8nq6ng5p4uf2ym3um3.jpg

http://img.skitch.com/20101120-ts1bun3jptwmkqgrpq3pss1bcp.jpg

Kind regards