[iRail] IRail.NET

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 18:13:00 UTC 2010

Hi Dieter,

Very nice work! It looks awesome and BeTrains worthy (in my opinion, I'm
awaiting Christophe's ;-) )

A couple of questions:
 * Where can we see the code for it?
 * A very important point is in my opinion internationalisation. Do you
have a way to change the language of the GUI? Will it detect language of
your phone?

Pieter