[iRail] Liveboards

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 09:10:05 UTC 2010

Hi Joris,

Thanks for noticing. Your 3 requests are fixed now:

http://dev.api.irail.be/liveboard.php?station=Gent-sint-pieters&arrdep=ARR

I use fuzzy string matching to match the stations that I scraped with
our internal stationslist. Can you check whether for your station it
returns the right station?

Also, delays are not yet implemented.

Pieter