[iRail] Fwd: Your application is Ready for Sale

Yeri Tiete yeri at tiete.be
Thu Nov 18 05:19:48 UTC 2010

Cool.

Before making too much fuzz about it, let's ask friends and family to thoroughly test it. As we need to beat the official NMBS app.
And be ready to submit fixes and updates shortly. :)

However, I cannot find BeTrains or iRail when searching the app store yet... Patience is not my best skill; and I just found out NMBS took iRail as keyword (searching for iRail shows the NMBS app)...

--
Kind regards,
Yeri Tiete
yeri at tiete.be