[iRail] Fwd: Your application is Ready for Sale

Louis de Decker louisdedecker at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 09:34:17 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

so yes, the app is approved but not available, I still have to determine a
launch date.
I'm going on vacation until 5/12, so the release date on the appstor will be
around that period.
Until then Pieter will have pushed the functions I need on the
api.irail.be(mainly json format)
I heard there are some new cool features available on iRail like the
leaderboard, these will surely be added later. The improvement list is
already growing big, choices will have to be made ;)

Koen, thanks for the article proposal, It's a great idea.

Louis