[iRail] Community updates 11/2010

Jan Fabry jan.fabry at monkeyman.be
Sun Nov 28 09:37:41 UTC 2010

On 27 Nov 2010, at 22:16, Pieter Colpaert wrote:

> Hi Jan,
>
> * I won't be able to make it to Hasselt. It would be interesting if you
> would represent iRail and make us a report. Are you willing to do that?

I'll first let someone else ask a question about iRail, and if they don't get lynched I'll step in and announce that I'm involved too :-) But I'll certainly post a report here.

Have there been any contacts with De Lijn and the MIVB/STIB yet? And the only meeting with the NMBS was with the PR people reported on this list? Anything planned that I should be aware of when I speak to them?

Jan