[iRail] irail api wsdl

Pieter Colpaert pieter.colpaert at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 21:20:37 UTC 2010

Hi Bart!

This is indeed not a bad thing to consider, and in fact, we already have
the code (although it's outdated). If you want to keep it up to date, be
our guest: https://github.com/iRail/iRail/blob/master/api/wsdl.xml

I have a feeling that the idea behind WSDL is very interesting but there
are too little tools that really work. For instance the XSLT that we've
put over it ( see http://dev.api.irail.be/wsdl.xml )  is not that
mindblowing.

So if you want WSDL, patch the existing one and do a pull request on
github. We'll be very thankful ;-)

Pieter