[iRail] API - Connection > station

Louis de Decker louisdedecker at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 01:32:17 UTC 2010

Hey guys

I've been working compulsively on the BETrains applications for some days
now.
As I'm learning objective-c while coding I must say i've been through some
seriously difficult moments understanding how to do/optimise the code.

Well the good news is I managed to resolve all the questions/problems I had
for the moment :-)

I just wanted to share the work in progress : http://www.betrains.com/wip/
For the moment only the homescreen is available. you see the latest messages
sent TableView system (highly customised with async image loading and
progressive loading of the next messages). The video framerate is low, it
actually runs/scrolls smoother than what you see. And the content already
comes from the database.

Well off to bed now, good night you geeks :)

Louis