[iRail] Presenting iRail at droidcon on 20th october?

Christophe Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 10:48:08 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I presented BeTrains application last year on the DroidCon meeting -
http://droidcon.be/ -. Droidcon is a meeting for mobile developers (
android mostly) and is quite popular. That's where I met our german
enthousiast friend (flo) and the TeleportR project.

The new 2010 edition in october will certainly interest more and more
dev's and also business companies. I'm sure that we can get a lot of
contacts with other dev's around the world ( specially germany) and be
known outside belgium. The entry fee is 75Euros, and we can come free if
we talk about iRail. This high entry fee will give us an different
public and interested people. There were more than 100 people last year
and I think this number will explode as that was a succes.

The main contact for this event is Patrick Bosteels ( the same that
organized the appMarathon were me met in Brussels) and he get a lot of
contacts with the "mobile world". I just send it en email a few minuts
ago and I am waiting for his answer, But I think he can easily find us
more help and visibility, even big sponsors.

A lot of network operators and mobile phone companies will be there too,
so maybe we shouldn't miss that.

Would you be motivated to explain the project iRail with me and make a
20 minuts presentation?

Christophe