[iRail] Designer of the first BeTrains icon.

Christophe Versieux christophe.versieux at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 10:36:12 UTC 2010

Hello all,

As Pieter asked me where I get the icon of BeTrains, I just want to
introduce you Olivier ( his mail is in the send list) that made a great
job on my application icon!

He's a french designer: http://www.sph1re.fr/ and is ready to help us to
create icons (and maybe some other stuff, I don't want to ask him too
much) for website/applications.

I don't know if you have some icons guideline for bada/Nokia/website
like android:
http://developer.android.com/guide/practices/ui_guidelines/icon_design.html
( I have to admit that the current icon does not respect all that
because it was made before.) but feel free to send us some ideas.
As he is going to make a good job, maybe we can provide him a link in
the "about" section.

Pieter also told me that he would be interested in the European icon
that he made before ( I don't have it anymore, maybe you can send it
again if you have not deleted it, Olivier)

Thank a lot and see you soon!

Christophe